TUTTLE ART STUDIO
Types of classes:
- Individual and group oil painting instruction: from start to finish painting in the open air (called "en plein air"), learn techniques of the trade and create your own piece of art on location outside.
- Online zoom classes: join Laura online for an individual or group oil painting class, learn the basics, or increase your learning if you already paint; learn step by step oil painting techniques and lessons to meet your individualized goals
- Homeschoolers welcome: this would be a fun activity for any family homeschooling, as part of their child/children's learning and enrichment.
What to expect outdoors:
- Supplies are included in each class, including paint, easel, canvas, paper towels and paint-thinner (non-toxic options are available to those who may be more sensitive; we don't use a lot of this)
- Classes are 2 hours (in summer generally in evenings, or early mornings outdoors
- Suggested items to bring: sunscreen (when hot), water, light snack, hat, wear clothes you do not mind getting paint on (oil does not come off)